Need corporate event ideas? We create original events in unique locations, no matter what size and offer destination management services too.
We organize for you:
- Gala Dinner
- CEO Dinner
- Welcome reception
- Annual Kick Off Meeting
- Company anniversary & anniversary events
- Product launches
- Business dinners
- Team-building events
- Board meetings
- Appreciation events
Incentive programs & Gala dinner ideas
- Galadinner with winetasting. The wines for the 6-course dinner will be presented one by one by our sommelier. After the event the selected favourites will be found at the „cheese-table”…
- Welcome champagne and transfer with American limousines like in Hollywood;
- Procession with Old Timer’s
- Drive by the strange and funny „Bicycle-carriages” („Bringóhintó“) on the elegant Andrássy Street (UNESCO World Heritage) to the Castle of Vajdahunyad, where guests consume the Galadinner.
- Hussar-performance on the look-out teracce of the Royal Palace, Galadinner in the National Gallery or in the Museum of Military History.
- Gipsy-bridal or operetta evening in the ‚Puszta’ in a typical ‚Csárda’ (= Hungarian inn);
- Welcome with champagne on the cog-wheel railway, then Garden-Party in the natural park of a hotel on the Buda side with Panorama view of the whole city
- Journey by the Nostalgic train:
- „A” to the Danube Bend, then horse carriage drive through magnificent natural environment to the place of picnic. Return journey to Budapest on boot.
- „B” to the Puszta, departure from the royal waiting room, en route kidnapping of women, horseshow and a rustic country meal and witchdance at camp fire.
- „C” the Royal Palace of Gödöllõ with string-quartet concert, afterwards a Galadinner (either with fashion show or dance program);
- Exclusive opera buffa in a Baroque Theater of a Palace
- Sandanimation; an extraordinary projected magic inspired by music by an in Cannes rewarded artist
- City sightseeing along the River Danube by a nostalgic tram and champagne;
- Jazzconcert in a huge underground winecallar
- Dinner in an abandoned medieval church, where singing monks serve the guests;
- Dinner in the Tropicarium with the atmosphere of the underwater world;
- Shipping on the River Danube with program and fireworks;
- Party and dinner in a private villa with classical concert;
- Dinner with renaissance music and dance in the one time royal palace in Visegrád;
- Exclusive welcome and dinner in an original Turkish Bath from the XVI. century with dance of bayadére
- Special programs: magician, hussars with torches, Golden Pyramide – artistic acrobats
- Special elements: chocolate fountain, ice sculpture, fireworks, etc…
Even similar inspired and sophisticated events and programmes not only in Hungary but also in Slovakia, Czech Republic /Prague, Castles, underground rivers etc.../ and in Romania /Dracula!/.